Friday, July 6, 2007

The Tri Commune

According to dictionary.com: Triathlon: an athletic contest comprising three consecutive events, usually swimming, bicycling, and distance running. Commune: a close-knit community of people who share common interests. So what do you get when triathlon meets commune? A "tri commune" mixed with sex, lies and videotape...well kind of.... My tri commune started as an idea a few months ago. Why not let Liam O Connell move in (you can check out this hottie under cool links), he'll pay me rent , then I can buy more triathlon stuff (like Ryan's race wheels).... and we can live, breath and eat triathloning ! yeah dude...great idea.

Well.... the tri commune is well underway.
Liam comfortably moved in with his son, Jasper (fuzzy 1 1/2 year old yellow lab...loves the pool) and Ally (diva bulldog bitch) is getting used to the setup, albeit some bitch slaps to poor Jasper when he takes her ball.
It started innocent enough, with friends stopping by, Liam or me cooking dinner, all of us sharing a few laughs. Ryan seen to the right is a tri regular at the commune
Then came the debauchery. Late nights, wine flowing....and other things I dare mention.
Suffice it to say it's been a "wild ride" ... shared only among "family members"... (see Liam and Kelly)
In the words of my tri galpal Kelly Carrington (she's that hottie in the pic with me on the front page)....
F ***** @@@@ **** ck!!!!
"If A is success in life, then A= X+Y+Z. Work is X. Y is play. And Z is keeping your mouth shut" Albert Einstein
Cheers and happying training!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chau! I don't know what I'd do without the Sugar Mamas. :)