Thursday, July 19, 2007

Inertia

I just want to ride my bike

Waking up this morning I felt like Bill Murray from a scene in Groundhog Day. Today is exactly like yesterday. Eyes open, 6:30am, head throbbing, body aching, bed in a puddle of sweat. Can't I just get better? Am I not I doing the right things? Sleeping, drinking water, taking my vitamins, staying in bed, reading?

Yes, these are my creature comforts when I get the sickies. Piles of magazines, a vitamin shot (courtesy my girlfriend lisa) and a bottled water laced with two tablets of Airborne. Oh yes, and quality time at my computer to blog. What would I do without this outlet to express myself? I would probably...

Aim a gun at my head and pull the trigger

So I am going a bit stir crazy in the tri commune. To top it all off, it's pouring outside. What is up with our weather? Is this really Seattle? I'll be pulling that trigger now...or reading the 30th back issue of Time. I have a headache.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

would you stop worrying so much and just rest! The more worry and obsess about feeling ill, the longer it will take for you to get well. Stop the madness!

pinkgurugal said...

but, but , i have ocd! can you suggest some meds? :)

Anonymous said...

oil of oregano. it's made by gaia herbs. it's an all natural bacteria/virus/germ fighter. you can buy it at whole foods. it's about 22 bucks a bottle. It's a miracle in a bottle. guranteed to flush all that ickiness out of your body.

Anonymous said...

oh, I forgot, one more thing. Grapefruit seed extract. It comes in a plastic bottle. It's made by nurtibiotic. Very good natural virus fighter. You can also buy it at whole foods. Here's to your health!

pinkgurugal said...

yeah!

i'm writing them down and heading to whole foods after i get off work! i need it!

thanks again and thanks for reading my blog!