Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Meet the Heat

Crunch Crunch Crunch... This morning started with two, ten minute abs sessions. For those of you like me who can't seem to do abs unless someone tells you to do it, Comcast (formerly Time Warner) has free abs classes on Icontrol. Like a workout tape, all you do is follow the instructor. Abs for dummies. I never professed to be smart.

Is it balls hot out there or what?
After a killer 90 minute bike trainer workout, I headed to the park for 45 minute transition run. Glasses on, sunscreen caked on my face (frecklage prevention) , Ipod blasted. And by the end of the run? Well, I could have entered a wet T-shirt contest...sort of.
I came home in a pool of mmmm... SWEAT. Sooooo... since my roomie Liam was gone, I stripped everything off and went pool for pool....swimming pool that is. Nothing more liberating than a splash in your birthday suit
Sugar Cycles Group Hug
Last night about 30 sugar daddies and mamas, from the roadies to the mountain bikers to us Tri geeks got together for a Sugars group hug...and yes, our first official meeting.
Sugar Godfather Philip patted us all on the back for a great season so far, and for representing the sweetest bike shop in town. We do it with pride Sugar Daddy!
We ate, we laughed, we shared stories. Much sugar love.
A big thanks to the sugar mamas Amy and Amee (does that make Amy squared?) for the yummy brownies.
The other "5 second rule"?
Sugar baby Ursula (we protect this 18 year old hottie) proved her worth. I dusted off a brownie that was thrown across the room and fell to the floor, and she stuffed it into her mouth.
“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.” Author unknown
Cheers and happy training!

No comments: