Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Red All Ez's Answers

Pinkgurugal has been asked by her blog nemesis Red all-ez to trace his roots. Since my IMOO reports are all but over and I have superior investigative skills, I gladly accepted the challenge.

Red All-EZ and Aristocracy?
When Red once confided in me that he held certain genetic similarities with one famous horse named Seabiscuit, I started doing a little research.
I dug deeper to understand why he was all "hung up" about this Seabiscuit parallel.
Well it appears, size matters in his family lineage.
Red, do you remember your long lost sister, Rozette All Ez??
Then I tracked down Red All-Ez's mother, who tells me she is very proud of her children. This celebratory photo of Momma All ez was taken just after she checked out of the Richmond State School.
Red, you should be very thankful you have such great genes. Now it's time for you and your life partner Mike to have the family you've always wanted.
Go ahead, enjoy your lives together!
Pinkgurugal gives this happy couple her blessings!
Cheers and happy training!
William Butler Yeats - “What shall I do with this absurdity - O heart, O troubled heart - this caricature, Decrepit age that has been tied to me As to a dog's tail?”

No comments: