Monday, August 27, 2007

PinkGurugal digs up a dark past

Red Allez Guy Revealed I am starting to learn more about my counter blog Red Allez guy. According to state mental records uncovered by Pinkgurugal, he grew up in a small farm Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. That's Amish country. Yes, he is Amish. But he didn't fit in. He felt out of place. He was ridiculed. He was teased by other Amish kids. He didn't look like them. Red Allez Guy had a penchant for Amish sweets. That was his escape. Years later, he is still trying to find his identity.

Red Allez, we still support you. We know it's tough and you need help. We have a friend. Her name is Crazy Jane MD. Cheers and happy training! “Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check.” M.C. Escher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's on Guru!!!

All E-Z

Jane said...

I do charity work for the most severe cases. Call to schedule an appointment, All-EZ.