Sunday, October 14, 2007

Weathering the Ride

Soaking up the Sun The semblance of a Texas fall is finally here...well at least for the last few days. The weather has been nothing short of gorgeous: sunny, mild and dryer than usual. My colleague calls humid weather the "muggies". I thought that was cute. So in typical Sunday morning fashion, Kelly and I got up ass early and headed to the country to do the usual 52 mile loop. It's been awhile since the Chelly rode together, so it was nice to get out.

And it was very sunny. So sunny, pinkgurugal snapped this cool shot of our cycling shadows.

Now that's art. Cheers and happy training! "Everything you can imagine is real." Pablo Picasso

2 comments:

Baun said...

I hate (okay, envy) you Texans!!! It's been ass cold here in Chicago (the 50's).

I haven't been out on the bike for like 6 weeks now... :`(

pinkgurugal said...

whoa partner, you are about to become a texan!