Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Aim for the Heart

Fraternizing with the Feds Pinkgurugal's roommate Liam invited me to have a few beers with some friends in town This is Sweet Jim and his cohort Jean. I met Sweet Jim a few weeks ago during one of his other visits. They are here investigating some pretty top secret stuff. Jim is all smiles because he and his wife are expecting their first child, little sweet Jim. :) They talked "bid'ness" over a game of darts. Jim aims to win. Word is he's a bulldog in court.

Straight Shooter

My game was not so good. I have NO hand/eye cooordination. That's why I run, bike and swim. Not much required. Welcome to your tax dollars at work...even if it's not right on target. Cheers and happy training! “The only way to change your story is to change what you believe about yourself….Every time you change the main character of your story, the whole story changes to adapt to the new main character.”~Don Miguel Ruiz

3 comments:

Ursula said...

I've done it...I've revived my blogging life...and I just had to share how I succumbed to your favorite addiction (in a good way). Mine isn't at all pretty like yours and it's rather sparse and a wee bit on the corny side right now. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

pinkgurugal said...

yeah ursula! now i can keep updated on your life! keep writing!

Homer said...

I don't know who those two chicks are, but that is one good lookin' dude... ;o)

Can't wait for two weeks to go by so we can talk some more bid'ness. Maybe sneak out for more steaks and red wine.

You're the best.