Monday, October 15, 2007

Crank it Up

Chelly's Chains Monday night was date night with Kelly, i.e. "The Chelly". I made chicken "a la Foreman grill" style.

Not that I know anything about cleaning my chain. I took some lube and cleaner fluid stuff, put drops on each chain and spun with an old towel on it.

That's how we clean chains, right?

Then I wiped down the rest of a bike, and in hard to reach areas, I used a good old tooth brush, which I used on my teeth before I went to bed. Mmmm... did I say that? :) Then I told Kelly to do the same thing. The only man in the house, Jasper, was no help. Neither was Ally, who had better things to do, like sleep. Oh the Chelly. Now go get us that man! :) Cheers and happy training! "Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being." - Johann Wolfgang Van Goethe

3 comments:

greyhound said...

**Beavis Voice**

You said "lube." he he.

Jane said...

What with this comment and his tatas post and his remark about you on the calendar in spandex, I think Greyhound's really a 13 year old boy trapped in a lawyer's body.

pinkgurugal said...

depraved thoughts, depraved thoughts...