Monday, November 12, 2007

Tiger Talk

Mai Lynh Lovin I know I have written about my adorable 4 1/2 year old niece in a previous blog, but this is my blog, and dammit, I love her so much I'm writing about her again.

Plus Papa Nguyen was in town for the weekend, so we had a sleepover at pinkgurugal's casa.

Friday night I taught Mai Lynh how to growl like a tiger. GRRRR! She was so scary she frightened her grandpa. I also told her I would take her to the zoo in the next few weeks, to which she precociously responded, "Don't forget, because I have a lot going on." Mai Lynh is a little me. She's very social, garrulous, and just downright sweet and silly. Okay enough already. Okay, so I like myself...mmmm a little too much. But I absolutely love my niece and father. Family matters. Cheers and happy training "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. " Sir Winston Churchill

2 comments:

greyhound said...

She.is.adorable!! What a sweetie.

Baun said...

Your niece is too cute. Love the tiger roars.