Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Second Week Sickies

Listless and Lethargic This week, the tri commune has come down with the sickies. First, it was roommate Liam. He started throwing up saturday morning, couldn't keep ANYTHING down, and ultimately wound up at the mini er late monday evening. A Huge thanks to Rob for staying with Liam until 4am that night. Rob is very paternal that way. Then yesterday I got a call from TryRyGuy with the same symptoms. So I drove him to the doctor's office. Since I was feeling run down, congested and all around crappy, I decided to get checked out too. Turns out I have Sinuitis. Yesterday I did my normal OCD cleaning around the house. I managed to purge one drawer full of clothes. Then I cooked a huge bowl of soup Today I've done NOTHING because.... This morning I woke up with a terrible headache. Week two of my hiatus, it's a GORGEOUS day, and I'm at home. Oh and the Houston marathon is Sunday and I can't even run without losing my breath. I'm in so much trouble if this does not go away. Cheers and happy training! Confucius - “Whosesoever you go, go with all your heart.”

5 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Two postings with no pictures - you must be feeling bad.

I hope you get well soon!

Tarabay said...

The Marathon is THIS Sunday?? HOLY SH!T!!! I'm thinking about getting some of those shoes the kids wear with the skates on them. Atleast I'll be able to relax on the down hill. Oh wait, there is no down hill, I guess I got nothing...

Hope the commune gets to feeling better...

greyhound said...

I'll be biking around the course and cheering for my peeps. If you don't heal up enough to run, just bring the Pink Guru and ride along.

pinkgurugal said...

tgh- you are on if i still feel crappy. and yep, no pics means i feel pretty darn bad.
of course my ocd self says i'm running anyhoo.

Anonymous said...

Don't over do things if you are feeling that bad. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Let us know if you are going to run. maybe I will come out and support. I have a hockey game to play in early, but can probably make it to the finish line in time!
John (JP)