Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in Blog Business

Think Pink
Pinkgurugal's recent bout of blog inertia had to do with my laptop. It's STILL in the shop. I mean, it has been a month, much to my frustration.
It's just not the same... blogging on my desktop (the thing works like a snail!)
So today I made a self admitted impulse purchase...
I couldn't resist. Really.
I mean, it's pink. Some girls buy Mahnolo Blanik's... I choose PINK
IT'S SO ME!
I can take it on my travels and literally take pictures from the computer.
I havent managed to figure it out yet though.
Next time.
And as soon as I can figure out how to video blog (my laptop can video record too) I'll do that.
I'M BACK!
It's about time...cuz dammit, I got lots to talk about.
A Fated Find
Sitting at my doctor's office the other day, I looked up and noticed an Ansel Adams portrait. Then I looked closely at the writing.
Holy Homeland!
Canyon De Chelly? Could it be? Does this place actually exist?
For those of you who don't know.... the Chelly is a coined up name that comprises of me (Chau) and my best friend, Kelly.
Chau and Kelly are "the Chelly".
We are not just best friends. We're a statement, a lifestyle...
and now we've learned we're also a spiritual, native American Indian destination.
The chelly plans a pilgrimage to the homeland soon.
Wingin' It
Besides being an all around nice gal, pinkgurugal is an excellent wing girl. Just ask my many male friends, who have gleefully utilized my wing girl expertise. I always deliver.
Here's a recent example.
This is Pinkgurugal's guy pal we fondly call the Serpent.
Thanks to yours truly, here Serpent sits and chats with a young hottie during a recent Sunday afternoon at La Strada.
I facilitated this by first introducing myself and telling her (unbeknownst to Sepent) Serpent wanted to buy her a drink.
I have no shame.
Minutes later, things heat up when my Serpent exchanges digits with Miss hottie.
Talk later turned into some afternoon booty shaking. Pinkgurugal snapped this third shot of SERPENT slithering around the dance floor.
I think I may start charging for my wing girl services.
Jersey girl
Among the many things I love about Rob is his spontanaity.
The hat I am wearing was purchased at a Las Vegas hotel gift shop...just because....
Then the other night, it came in the form of buying Kelly and me matching shirts.
Let's hug it out
I wish all conflict ended this way. Now it's the chelly's job to spread the word.
Cheers and happy training!
"My happiness is not a means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose."- Ayn Rand

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who closed the serpent deal?

Anonymous said...

Word has it that "somebody" needed a little help.

Jane said...

Glad to see you back blogging!Your boobs look big in that hugs shirt.

Anonymous said...

It looks like Anonymous has shadows,, hmm perhaps its time for this one to come out of the closet.

Anyway welcome back and i have to say the new picture on your blog home page is powerful. I like it.

This is long overdue and perhaps not the right place to say it but Congrats to Jane for entering and finishing the marathon.. I cant even imagine how good one would feel having achieved such an accomplishment. I so admire and envy all you lovely young people, You make people like me feel proud to be an american.

God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi pinkgurugal! Where's backbrace girl?

greyhound said...

Kelly needs a blog! Pester her.

Don't go away so long.

Tarabay said...

Anonymous said it all! Theres nothing more American than big hugs!!! Its Valentines Days, no time like the present to hug it out.....