Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Trail Training

Road Rules

Visiting Saipan is always an outdoor adventure for me.. Hiking, biking, exercising, swimming...this place is obviously one for the outdoors enthusiast.

With two weeks before the annual Saipan Xterra triathlon trail race, Tina and I hit the trails. She's racing in a few weeks so wanted to get ready.

I was so no ready...

I haven't truly mountain biked in years!

Cheers and happy training!

Guatama Buddha - “When a wise man is advised of his errors, he will reflect on and improve his conduct. When his misconduct is pointed out, a foolish man will not only disregard the advice but rather repeat the same error.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So wish I was there Chelly. Sounds like you are having oodles of fun! Well at least the weather has been beautiful here the past few days. It ain't no tropical island though. Love you!

Anonymous said...

The above wasnt me..anomymous Ge. I'm just a fan.. Have a safe journey to Namn..
God bless

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying the vlog. Ever thought about television?

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun! We miss you!