Saturday, October 11, 2008

Training Tribulations

It's late Saturday afternoon, and I need to get my butt off this dining room chair to TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN. I have been pretty good over the last few days (Thursday 30 minute swim and stretching, Friday 1:30 easy ride), but I still need to step things up. Still, it's just my first week of getting back into it, and I don't want to kills myself. I did that last weekend. .. .. . . . . My back is a burning sore piece of S*^!# . It felt so tight this morning, that even light massaging didn't help. Of course, I have been sitting on this chair for hours on end writing three papers for school. . . . . . . 1) How i will plan to master my practice skills (like empathy, feedback...blah blah blah) . . . . . 2) journaling on cases I can't stomach (mine happened to be one about a rape) . . . . 3) Examining Barack Obama's healthcare plan usings models of analysis.... (love Obama, but the plan falls a bit short....mmmm..and I'm biased!) . . . .

.

.

.

.

I have been pretty productive today, but I still need to head out for my run....

.

.

.

Then we are supposed to head to a 40th birthday party.

.

.

I'm five years away.

.

.

Cheers and happy training!

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow." Helen Keller

No comments: