Sunday, June 22, 2008

IM CDA!!!!

CDA PSYCHED! I still get the chills watching folks finish an Ironman. . . After all, we are talking about that esoteric blood sweat, tears and emotions that go into finishing one of those seemingly impossible feats. Tonight, I had the privilege of watching fellow blogger and local friend Trigreyhound finish!!!

.

.

I was elated and inspired watching Trigreyhound finish his second IM hand in hand with his daughter.... I have tears in my eyes. I know, I'm a sap. . . Don't laugh because i am talking throughout his finish... . . CONGRATS TGH! See you in houston! THANK YOU FOR INSPIRING ALL OF US!! . . . I know i don't train much these days, but i am still exhilarated about the whole experience. If you have finished an ironman, you know what i mean.

.

.

If you are on the road, you WILL know.

.

.

TGH... YOU ARE AN IRONMAN !!!!

Cheers and happy training!!!

2 comments:

:) said...

That video makes me laugh, but I understand your excitement totally!

greyhound said...

Aw, thanks, Pink.

I guess now we know who has stronger pipes than Mike Reilly.