Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Photo Opps and Reluctant Riding

Ironstar Appearance --- For the 838 people who raced in CB and I triathlon last weekend, you may have noticed a postcard advertising the local Ironstar half ironman distance race inside your schwag bag ---- I didn't, but Rob did. Look who he saw. --- --- I had to take a second and third glance at this one, because..... could they have picked a worse photo? Even Rob thought I looked like a sea lion coming out of the water.

---

--- Back on the Bike --

-- It's good to be riding long again. Last Friday Ironbabe Jane and I packed our GURUs into her nifty new mini SUV and headed west for a two hour ride. -- -- --

-

- -

Jane yelled at me for taking this shot of her. Photo taking while riding is probably worse than driving while texting. Anyhoo, I did stop. But not before I tried to take a shot of this.

- -

-

--

- -

You can't see em, but Jane and I were getting pelted by millions of lovebugs! I mean millions! - - It was a nasty ride. Thank God Jane and I aren't girly girls, otherwise, this ride would have ended before it began. - - Yep, it's love bug season in good 'ole Texas, and as we rode, the lovebugs kept coming...into our hair, eyes, mouth, legs....

-

- I don't think lovebugs are so cute anymore.

- -

Alter Ego

-

-- -

- Now if I thought that postcard shot of me was bad, check out pyscho pinkgurugal at the pool. - - -

-

- -

Boys will be boys

-

--

Just another beautiful day at the club pool.... - - Cheers and happy training!

-

"Find a need and fill it" Henry J. Kaiser

4 comments:

greyhound said...

Your picture is ubiquitous. You crack me up.

Tarabay said...

Do you wear a swim cap anytime your in the water? Cool goggles..

Could you be the ultimate image of "The Everyone Triathlon"???

This is the 4th time, something is going on here...

RedAllE-ZGuy said...

wow... the guy in the center is ripped.

Jane said...

wow...the guy in the center has a misshapen head.