Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two weeks!

Step by Step . I am feeling SO much better. I wouldn't say 100 percent, but I am officially off my medication as of a few days ago. I did take one vicoden today because i was sore, but suffice it to say I don't need it to manage. . . Christmas is a few days away, and I have to say besides being greatful for my friends and family and the love that surrounds me, I am so grateful for my health and a new back. It has been two weeks as of today I was wheeled in for the surgery, and I am already looking forward to more and more activity. I have to admit, I am dying to do more than just walk, but I don't walk to take any chances as my bones heal. I am so looking forward to cycling in the coming months, and who knows, maybe the doctor will clear me for a sprint? Trust me though, I will not push it! . . I hope everyone enjoys the holidays. I am looking forward to mine, and I am optimistic for an even better 2009! . . Cheers and happy training! . . "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness ... the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives." . Dalai Lama

No comments: