Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog Bye Bye

Reflections
.
.
.
Over the last several months, I have blogged about anything and everything, but mostly about my triathlon misadventures. This blog started as a way to track my first Ironman, but then evolved to recording the end of my television news career and eventually tracking my personal life, including some travelling I did shortly after my career departure.
.
.
.
Looking at my past posts, I realized that 2007 proved to be some of the happiest times of my life. Finishing an Ironman was a wonderful accomplishment, but the journey was far better. Especially with friends.
.
.
.

.

.

.

But over the last several months, I have found that while I still enjoy triathlons, I do very little training, choosing my personal life over triathlons.

.

.

.

Therefore, I am taking a BLOG BREAK.
. .
. .
I am not going to be posting for some time, if ever at all anymore.
I have other reasons for not blogging, but suffice it to say I'll be turning my attention to other things.
.
. .
So I'll still see you out at the local sprint and short distance races, I hope. And perhaps when the time comes I sign up for my next Ironman, Pinkgurugal will return.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

In the meantime, I big my fellow bloggers adieu, and of course, blog on. I'll be reading.

.

. Cheers and happy training!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while you will miss it."

John Hughes

3 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Take care of yourself lady. It has been a pleasure reading your stuff and seeing photos of your smiling face.

Have a full, happy, healthy life and I will look forward to perhaps reading your words once again someday.

Tarabay said...

Glad you go to see me this weekend.. kidding... great chatting with you guys... hope all is well... mtarabay123@hotmail.com

Gordonfurme said...

Really enjoyed your blog and seeing what your life was life. Have a happy and healthy one.
I missed you after you left KHOU and then I left Houston to return to Ohio and find myself again. I think reading your blog helped me find that person I always was. Take care and God Bless.