Sunday, November 4, 2007

An Entertaining Affair

Halloween Party Pics (NC-17 Versions Only) Even though Pinkgurugal hasn't always been a big fan of Halloween, I happily dressed up this year with many of my pals.

That's me, in...ahem... let's just call it a cat-like outfit. Jane's Addiction had on a highly creative outfit... she's Michael Vick after the dogs attacked. I think she looks adorable.

John Robertson was a nun. He and his fiance Anna hosted a small party.

Liam went as the ugliest woman I have ever seen. Also at the party, Sugar Daddy Phil and Sugar Mama Natalie as Hugh Hefner and one of his bunnies. Then's there's Kelly. She's also dressed cat-like. This was the least exposing photo I found. I think she looks HOT in a black wig too!

Liam tried another look, but still looked...well, you be the judge.

And TriRyGuy threw on his trusty Indian suit. Scalp me baby!

Kids, let's do this again next year! :)

Cheers and happy training!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so hot in that outfit.

greyhound said...

Uhm . . . Meow. 'nuff said.

Jane said...

Can you send me the spanking photo? re: michael vick gets spanked by cat woman